Sunday, October 11, 2015

September 17th......the next day! he gets to write a quick email again.

Hey! I get to email again today. Some things I left out yesterday... In the Salt Lake Airport I saw Elder Cade Sutton on his way to Tacoma. It was cool seeing someone I knew going out. I also lost the neck pillow, so i bought another one at the airport hahaha. We also went to Buffalo Wild Wings in Atlanta Airport. It was our last american meal for awhile. It was a good time. Also it's funny how a group of elders wearing white shirt and tie can draw so much attention. Lots of people asked what we were doing and what group we are. It was fun talking to people from all over. There are so many nice people in this world, even if they are not a part of the same religion as us.
Well last night I didn't get much sleep. I couldn't really fall asleep till 1:30 or so. I got up, studied for awhile and then explored the MTC. There is a Basketball court, soccer field, volleyball sandcourt. Elder Grant also is a fan of Utah State so that's cool. There is a ping pong table and small gym. It is pretty cool here. Doesn't feel much different than America. So far so good. Love you.Thanks for the package Teigan and thanks everyone for the letters.
Sincerly Elder Beck

Living quarters at SA MTC...bunk beds!

Studying all day long at SA MTC

No comments:

Post a Comment