Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Answers to mom's questions

WHEN YOU HAD TO GO FROM 3 SUITCASES TO 2 SUITCASES, WHAT DID YOU LEAVE BEHIND AT THE MISSION HOME?
I took the clothes I needed and left a lot of the extra shirts. Some other Vitamins and other Medicines. Only took one bottle of sunscreen. Just other stuff I didn't really need.


HOW WAS THE FLIGHT FROM UGANDA TO RWANDA?
The flight was about 50 minutes and it was a propeller plane.

HOW ARE YOU BUYING THINGS?
We get about 120,000 Franks a month. It is about 750 Franks to 1 dollar.

HOW IS THE LANGUAGE GOING?
The language is mostly Kinyarwanda, French, and English.

ARE YOU EATING?  IF SO, WHAT ARE YOU EATING?
I usually cook eggs and potatoes. Sometimes pasta. Sandwiches. Bread. Rice. Go out to eat 1 or 2 times a week. Just whatever I can find that isn't too expensive.

TELL US MORE ABOUT YOUR COMPANION...
My companion is a zone leader from Idaho falls. He has 2 transfers left on his mission. He is 24 i think. He went to 2 years of school before his mission.

Thanks for the updates mom. I love you and love hearing about what is happening every week.
General Conference is this weekend. I am excited for that.

Elder Beck

No comments:

Post a Comment