|Hoops with Elders n Prez (pic by Sister Collings)|
Elder Beck in whited
Hello! THis week was awesome. I have a lot of funny memories that i hope not to forget and the work is progressing and the branch is strong.we had exchanges with the ZL's. We were with Elder Nsenguymva for the day. He is from Rwanda and powerful as dump! (what is this expression?) We had a fun day. It was a bit hot, but it was still good. WE also taught a guy with more than 10 wives! What! Maybe he will bring them all to church with him. hahaha.
(I love that he is always having a "good" or "great" day! Love this Elder! and killing chickens?? He's gaining skills!)
1. Why do you suppose the BOM is so important to read?
The book of mormon is so important to read because it teaches us so much more about the plan of salvation and atonement. My favorite lesson is the plan of salvation and the book of mormon is really good at helping me teach it. There are many other reasons, but plan of salvation and atonement.
2. How goes the training? Is it easier or harder than you thought it would be?
Training is good. It is harder than I though for sure. But I am still loving it more than I thought too.
3. How's the weather right now? Still hot and rainy season coming?
The weather has been hot the past 3 weeks. It was suppose to rain this past week, but it didn't. so who knows. The weather is unpredictable here in Uganda.
4. So happy about the marriage and baptism of Henifa and Benard...they looked so happy and YOU looked so happy....makes MOM happy happy happy ( and Phil Robertson!)
Yes very happy!
5. Is there anything you need? shirts, shoes, undies, letters, etc? Did you get the last package we sent?
I got the last package and I don't think I need anything else for now. I will let you know when I need something.
6. I saw Elder Bednar came to visit Rwanda...that is awesome! I'll bet your people there loved it!!
ya he visited and I really wanted to go back to Rwanda for that.
7. What are you doing to be the best missionary that you can be? Do you think there are a few key things that makes for a great missionary experience?
I am really trying to make my personal study the best I can. I think the morning schedule is so important.