|All serious Elder Beck|
Hello. I am going to keep it short because I don't have much to say. It was super awesome to talk to you guys on Christmas. The week was also really nice.
|The BEST food ever!!!|
This week I am just grateful for Family and Christ. And how those things can be together forever. Families really can be sealed together forever and Christ really did live and He still lives today. Through him we can be healed and filled with peace and joy. Have a happy New Year.
Love Elder Beck
THINGS WE LEARNED WHILE VIDEO CONFERENCING WITH ELDER BECK....
1. He still LOVES ping pong
2. He's upset that his sister Eryn named his car KEVIN
3. He might have bronchitis
5. He pronounces the word good.... "gud"
6. He had an awesome meal on Christmas day
7. He's still attempting to play the piano but doesn't practice much....maybe right before church. He was able to play silent night and angels we have heard on high.
8. He went caroling..... when asked how well he is singing... he replies.... good enough ... I mean... gud enough :)
9. He was wearing his Christmas tie from his companion last year in Rwanda
10. He bore a strong testimony about the Savior
11. He noticed that the girls all had different hair.... dyed
12. He has a washer....woot!
13. Less misquitos in lugazi than gulu... still sleeps under the misquito net at night
14. Travels to nearby cities... jinja or kampala to shop or play sports on PDay. Bought a web cam in Jinja to skype for Christmas for 71,000 shillings ($20)
15. He loves being a missionary and can sense that he really doesn't have that much time left..... 9 months.
1. Who do you chat with or go see if you are not feeling well?
We usually talk to Sister Collings.
2. Was your Christmas day any different than a usual Sunday for you?
Ya it was different because the entire day was spent eating, sitting, and skyping. SO it was different, but it was nice.
3. Did you enjoy and share the contents of your Christmas package?
Yes we enjoyed and I shared a little bit of it. haha
MEANWHILE IN POCATELLO.......
|Pocatello first ward missionaries over for snowflake making,|
ties and dinner. They are good guys.
|card games with our ward elders|